Cloud Services Engineer
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
As a Cloud Services Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to deploy and manage environments that support the SaaS strategy within the Managed File Transfer (MFT) group at HelpSystems. This will include the following responsibilities:
• Planning, designing, and implementing MFT’s SaaS model in customer cloud environments.
• Maintaining and supporting customer environments that operate in MFT’s SaaS model.
• Helping mold policies and standard operating procedures catered to MFT’s SaaS model.
• Evolving these policies over time to stay on the leading edge of security and operational efficiency.
• Ensure quality of SaaS solutions are robust, scalable and efficient to meet the needs of the business.
• Partnering with the sales team and business partners to advance sales opportunities related to MFT’s SaaS model.
• Provide technical responses to RFIs and RFPs as needed by the sales team to win SaaS opportunities.
• Help to determine the amount of consulting services that a customer needs to effectively implement our products in their SaaS deployment.
• Work with the sales team to generate quotes and statements of work (SOWs) for these services.
• Provide feedback and enhancement requests to the R&D team on how to improve our product(s) to better serve our customers and expand market share.
• Continued pursuit of certifications in popular technologies which customers deploy our products to, or interface with, including AWS or Azure.
• Post articles, tips and techniques on our knowledgebase as needed.
• At least 1 year of experience with managing AWS cloud environments.
• At least 5 years’ experience with systems administration and networking.
• Cloud certification strongly preferred, preferentially Professional AWS Solutions Architect.
• Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
• Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, exceptional time management and project management capabilities.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.