Mid-level .NET Developer
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for the design, coding, testing and implementation of custom applications to leverage HelpSystems software products. This position may also include business analysis, solutions design and documentation for application development projects:
- Develop custom applications based on requirements gathered by the Technical Consulting team.
- Work with assigned Project Managers and Technical Consultants to ensure accurate description of custom applications to be provided including estimate of effort and date of completion.
- Work with Technical Consultants to create high level acceptance test plans to confirm solution functionality and demonstrate functionality to customer.
- Utilize written prioritized user stories provided by assigned Technical Consultants describing specific functionality that will require custom programming.
- Write documentation that describes implementation, installation and operating procedures
- Work with assigned Technical Consultants and Project Managers to resolve any identified issues or concerns related to the software development.
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers and Technical Consultants to assess impact of change requests for effort estimation and capacity planning purposes.
- Communicate project status to assigned Project Managers through regular status reporting and other presentation vehicles.
- Assist in the monitoring of project-related issues or escalations (of an urgent or high priority nature) and build response strategies and actions to address issues.
- Work with assigned Technical Consultants to help ensure successful adoption of solution.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- 1 to 4 years of experience with developing and implementing custom applications
- Understanding of relational database driven applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and quality.
- Effective interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and organize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Proficiency in: − .NET Frameworks − SQL − IIS − Visual Studio
- Nice to have: − .NET Core − NoSQL database(s) − Angular
- Some exposure − HTTP and networking and debugging tools
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.