Technical Support Representative - Automation
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will play a critical role in helping our global customers achieve success by managing relationships and responding to their questions and service requests. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to tackle any issues with the product. You will interact with our professional services, product development, and application specialists teams to build a solid understanding of customer needs, core requirements, and trends in product usage to deliver rock-solid support. HelpSystems has a well-established culture of learning, professional development and constructive feedback.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy, driven, and technically creative individual who loves working with new technologies, advanced software products, and is interested in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization. You will be an integral part of a vital team and have the opportunity to work with technological stakeholders:
- Present customers with continuous updates and solutions until resolution
- Document support tickets for all customer interactions and inquires until resolution
- Build deep knowledge of HelpSystems automation products and become a subject matter expert.
- Investigate current business processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that can be improved
- Assist with knowledge transfer to both external customers and internal teams.
- Work closely with the development team on troubleshooting escalated issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues
- Participate in generating training materials, knowledge base articles, and occasionally customer facing documentation
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver results in a fast-paced complex environment
- 1-4 years Customer Support or Technical Support experience for software based solutions preferred. Recent college graduates will be strongly considered.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of Windows based environments. LINUX/UNIX, Active Directory, LDAP, IIS, web services, various scripting languages are an added plus.
- Programming experience, especially in .NET, C#, PowerShell
- Database experience, e.g. MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- An interest in technology and an open-minded approach to the wide variety of technologies on which today’s companies depend
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of general software development processes
- Familiarity with monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Account provisioning and password, identity and access management domain knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships, team objectives and owning the customer experience to the highest satisfaction until resolution
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.