Senior .Net Developer
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, .NET code.
- Analyze XML or CSV files to understand markup to be able to parse to .NET object model.
- Conduct research to understand technical documentation for workload automation products.
- Troubleshoot errors and revise programs as needed.
- Implement new functionality with unit/integration tests.
- Participate in discovery meetings and analyze customer needs to determine technical requirements.
- Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or an applicable technical focus.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- Proficient in C# with a very good understanding of the ecosystem.
- Experience designing advanced .NET applications using C#, .NET Web API, LINQ.
- Working knowledge of parsing XML and CSV files.
- Knowledge of Source control (TFS and Git).
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of English language, both communication and technical level.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 is required.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core is a plus.
- Ability to learn new technologies independently is a plus.
Highly competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus benefit packages, including medical insurance, trainings, sport activities and a relaxation massage.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
or disability status.