Regional Sales Manager
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
What You’ll Do:
HelpSystems has an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager for its Robotic Process Automation software product line based in its Fleet UK office. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for successfully selling our Automate products directly to new and existing clients throughout EMEA. Duties include identifying business opportunities; aggressively pursuing inbound leads, utilizing confident and enthusiastic telephone sales skills; co-navigating successful WebEx presentations from a sales perspective with a technical expert; preparing formal proposals; negotiating within a complex decision-making process; and overcoming objections to close sales.
The Regional Sales Manager is a trusted advisor to business leaders and can demonstrate those capabilities by maintaining an understanding of the latest trends in computer automation and a strong knowledge of our solutions that align with market demands. This individual will be responsible for meeting sales objectives by utilizing the talents within the HelpSystems team of experts. Responsibilities include:
- Identify and qualify business opportunities through marketing-generated leads and prospecting.
- Initiate telephone calls to develop relationships, identify problems, and propose our software and services.
- Navigate the sales process by identifying the need, demonstrating the solution, encouraging the trial, and closing the sale.
- Communicate customer demand and trends internally.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes, and overcome objections.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Document all communications with customers diligently in CRM package.
- Prioritize tasks and multi-task to address current company goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Career sales person with the ability to navigate a complex sales process and a proven track record of closing deals.
- Two (2) or more years of direct software sales experience including proven telephone sales success is required.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Energy and optimism in building passion around our customers, software and solutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university is required, preferably in Business, Marketing or Entrepreneurial Studies
- Use of the Internet, MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems and communication tools is required.
- Excellent telephone skills required.
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting https://www.helpsystems.com/about/careers.
You can also check us out at https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HelpSystems-EI_IE427503.11,22.htm
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.