Global Recruiter – Temp (Three Months)
Job ID 295
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Reporting to the Global Recruiting Manager, the Temporary Global Recruiter will partner with Heifer International’s (HI) fast-paced, full life cycle recruitment team. This position will provide support to the Talent Acquisition function in filling global and US positions. The Global Recruiter will identify, evaluate, and screen candidates who meet the required area of expertise and who will advance HI mission and values. As an integral part of the Global Human Resources team, this position will serve as a strategic partner in advancing and meeting the organization's talent needs, improve recruitment processes and systems and increase the presence and knowledge of Heifer International as a preferred employer.
This will be a full-time, temporary assignment for THREE months, subject to extension.
Drives for results, customer focus, innovative, organizational savvy, team player, instill trust, resourceful, business insight, communicate effectively, ability to collaborate, strong business acumen and a problem solver.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers in the Global (HQ) and Regional offices to understand their strategic staffing needs, priorities, constraints, and fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Participate in recruitment strategy sessions and apply knowledge gained to all aspects of the recruitment efforts and review for staffing needs, structure, and donor requirements.
- Proactively source, evaluate, identify slates of candidates for domestic and international positions and ensure that all donors and organizational staffing requirements are successfully completed for each funding opportunity within established deadlines.
- Obtain required documentation from candidates such as verification, references, letters of commitment; and appropriate versions of CVs ensuring that all documentation complies with hiring specifications and is complete and accurate.
- Collaborate with other departments (HR, Finance, Legal, etc.) to ensure a successful process from recruiting to onboarding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, International Business, or related field; with a minimum of five (5) years full life cycle recruitment experience.
- Experience with Global Recruitment within INGO sector
- Possess a solid understanding of how to source, screen and recruit in an international market.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written communication).
Knowledge and Skills
- Critical thinker, able to identify issues and opportunities, provide solutions and reach consensus with stakeholders at all levels to drive hiring goals and program/project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with hiring managers.
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution-oriented, and creative.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), other related platforms (Jobvite, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred) and MS Office applications.