Marketing Data Support Specialist
Job ID 315
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
At Heifer we have fast growing Recurring Giving and Premium Programs that are integral parts of our fundraising efforts. These fundraising efforts provide vital support to our programmatic work around the world. We need a detail-oriented team member to assist us with managing the data and processes behind these programs. Their tasks would include: performing daily and weekly file uploads and downloads into Heifer’s donor database; processing our monthly recurring giving credit card and ACH files; managing configurations and coding structures to ensure accuracy and integrity of fundraising; and providing reporting surrounding these processes.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TRAITS
Service-minded, detail-oriented, collaborative, reliable, organized, team player, agile, fast-paced environment, responsiveness, adaptability, skill variety, accountability, perseverance, and goal-oriented.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
A. Recurring Giving Program Data Management (60%)
- Process and reconcile all recurring giving charges that occur on a monthly basis.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality control plans for the surrounding data.
- Ensure that all processes are working as designed and all data points reconcile.
- Manage close working relationship with the internal recurring giving team and their external vendors.
- Work with internal teams to understand their future plans and develop system structures and processes to support those needs.
- Streamline data collection and analysis process with automation to ensure fast access to metrics.
- Work with reporting team to produce reporting and dashboards that analyze the recurring giving program.
- Build out system infrastructure and processes needed to support the upcoming premium campaigns.
- Ensure that all data transfer processes run as designed.
- Work with fulfillment to address any inventory and customer service issues that might arise concerning the premiums data.
- Provide reporting around the fulfillment of the premium campaigns.
C. Data Append Support (15%)
- Process marketing data append files into the CRM database such as address appends, phone appends, etc
- Ensure that all data is updated appropriately and business rules are followed.
- Work with external vendors on merge/purge processed and applying those to the database.
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to ensure that all external data that is being captured is reflected in the database.
D. May perform other job-related duties as assigned (5%)
Bachelor’s degree plus three (3) – five (5) years of related experience.
Most Critical Proficiencies
- Excellent process and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of applicable software and applications for effective and informed decision-making; specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Strong experience with data systems.
- Superior communication, presentation, and customer-service oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements including technology and performance.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to think strategically and act tactfully.
- A leadership style that is open and flexible and can lead a team together for one goal while working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to create and produce documents, reports and presentations in a well-designed and professional format with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze existing processes and make improvements gaps or flaws.
- Working with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- May require constant sitting and moving, working at a computer for extended periods of time.