Job ID 461
As an Administrative Manager, supervise and lead the entire administrative department of Heifer India Office in accordance with HPI objectives, policies and procedures in order to maintain accountability and streamlined functioning of the Heifer India office.
A. Administrative Operations for Country Program Office and Regional Offices (40%)
- Leading Country Office Administrative team and mentoring regional country office staff, to receive adequate support and supervision for Office functioning of day-to-day activities to ensure quality program operations.
- Develop, review, and implement operational procedures and budgets to maintain economy and efficiency of operations.
- Develop mechanism to ensure internal and external client satisfaction. Solicit feedback on the support requirement of different departments.
- Proper use, maintenance and procurement of office facilities, supplies, equipment and vehicles through internal controls and assets register. Ensure timely and physical verification and maintenance is carried out for all equipment in Central and Regional Offices.
- Responsible for Office Asset Management: issuing/ handing over of equipment, asset movement, insurance of assets, asset disposal, maintaining asset status and maintenance of all organizational assets in the designated locations. Assist Administrative Officer in management of all Insurances and assist staff with Claim settlements as needed. Plan and schedule Fixed Asset Stock verification with the finance team for CPO as well as Regional Office
- Supervise maintenance, cleanliness, security of office building and properties. Supervise Housekeeping arrangements for Pantry, Janitorial, Stationery and Supplies.
- Manage conducting of meetings, trainings, seminars, conferences, events - booking/ finalizing of venue/ hotel/ facility/ centers as per the requirements under the guidance of the Team. Make necessary travel arrangements for country program staff.
- Seek continued growth in the knowledge of Heifer International programs and issues of hunger and poverty.
B. Procurement and Vendor Management (40%)
- Lead entire gamut of procurement process by developing LOI, RFP, TORs, participating in Bid reviews, Review of Proposals, Timely execution of contracts between country office and other organizations, independent contractors, etc.
- Execute the procurement plan as per the agreed timelines with the department heads and ensure all procurements are done with strict adherence to the Global/India Procurement and Award Management Guidelines.
- Manage Agresso as a Procurement Admin raise requisitions and Purchase Orders.
- Work in close coordination with Finance team to ensure timely payment of liabilities.
- Ensure timely tracking of Payments and Contract Timelines.
- Regularly conduct Market Surveys for finding competitively priced vendors and manage the vendor registration and management process.
- Assist the Director of Finance in the preparation of the HPI India annual operations budget.
C. Legal, Compliances and Documentation for LSE and Country Program Office (15%)
- Compliance of country level, area level policies and procedures. Ensure Regional Offices are in sync and following required procedures and processes.
- Ensure all MCA and ROC statutory requirements are fulfilled for India LSE.
- Ensure annual legal filing for ROC is done. Organize LSE Board Meetings and related compliances.
- Periodically develop/update relevant OPG, SOP and Policies to clearly communicate the organizational policies to various teams.
- Coordinate with HPI’s legal advisor to maintain proper legal status as required by the country's law.
- Coordination with HQ legal team and local law advisor as/and when required.
- Ensure that all legal requirements are met for ownership of office vehicles and assets (e.g., registration, renewals, licenses, etc.)
- Coordinate with Bank, RBI, HPI’s legal advisor to maintain proper legal status as required by the country's law. Assist in annual filings and submission for renewal of Liaison Office status.
- Lead and supervise management of filing system and documentations done at Country and Regional Offices.
- Create documents, reports, including memos and business letters etc.
D. May perform other job-related duties as assigned. (5%)
- Seek continued growth in the knowledge of Heifer International programs and issues of hunger and poverty
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s qualification or bachelor’s degree in business management or finance or relevant field with Ten years or more of related work experience. Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these requirements.