Senior Software Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure, as well as developing new technologies. Must display excellent written and oral skills in English with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. Must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment and has to be willing to learn and share about new technologies with its teammates.
Some of his/her usual tasks would be:
- Develop new Web/Software applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications, platforms and devices.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications.
- Give Support and Help to other Team Members in Technical Requirements.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Technical integrity of all his/her deliveries.
- His/her technical contributions to improve the production process.
- Consistently operating within HPS’s values and cultural style.
- Successfully executing the roles and responsibilities of this position.
- Positive attitude about learning and professional growth.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience (At least 5+ years working in Digital
- Production or equivalent)
- Proficient and at least 4 years of experience in Front-End Technologies such as
- Excellent knowledge of the responsive web design.
- Backbone.js, React.
- HTML Emails development and experience building responsive emails.
- Native mobile development or good knowledge of cordova.
- Strong knowledge of and at least 4 years experience in at least two of these
- technologies: PHP, .NET, Java, Ruby, Objective C, C++, etc.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working OOP paradigm, Design Patterns,
- Architecture Patterns, etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with CMSs like WordPress and Drupal.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as Email clients, FTP clients, Version
- Control Clients, and Web Browsers.
- Familiar with Facebook and Twitter APIs.
- Preferred Skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) in English, interpersonal, organizational, and
- presentation skills.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic
- Self motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Positive attitude toward work.
- Great problem solving ability.
- Experience in CLM e-detail tools is a plus.