Trade Sales Account Marketing Coordinator
The Trade Sales Account Marketing Coordinator provides general marketing, sales, and administrative support to our Field Sales and Account Marketing Sales team. Specific responsibilities include:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in seasonal trade marketing efforts across all HBG imprints with a concentration on Provide support to Sales processes including meetings & conferences and create seasonal selling materials.
- Support Account Marketing efforts at conventions and trade shows.
- Utilize HBG systems to provide support to Sales and Account Marketing teams
- Coordinates the in-house Sales Rep biweekly mailings
- Assists Reps with updates for titles moving out of season.
- Supports bookseller and adult library marketing efforts.
- Assists with ongoing Sales communication vehicles.
- Other sell-in and account marketing projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Access, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 2 years' prior publishing and/or sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills essential
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- The candidate must be highly organized, able to prioritize and maintain confidential information, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
As a leading book publisher, we believe that including and representing diverse voices in all aspects of our business is fundamental to what we do. Our publishing programs must reflect the broad range of backgrounds, experiences, political views and ideas that shape our society and publish books for all readers.
Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary will vary based on a number of factors including skills, and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more. Our comprehensive U.S. benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), and more.