3:30p Night Picking Associate
SUMMARY: Responsible for verifying all outbound shipments for item accuracy and quantities, adjusting and/or correcting discrepancies found in outbound shipments, and recording daily discrepancies regarding daily activity and reporting to management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifying a predetermined amount of shipments for order fulfillment accuracy;
- Verifying all shipments routed to the Q.C. Station due to weight/cube problems;
- Verifying full case shipments for accuracy of item ID and weights;
- Correcting all item configuration problems via CRT;
- Resolving all order discrepancies;
- Make sure the necessary adjustments are made on Inventory once full case cartons are fixed;
- Clean work area;
- Reports to Inventory Control Lead once all orders are packed;
- Verify 308 ISBN’s
- Verify Flowbay Replenishment Report
- Assist Picking Supervisor to verify and find Missing Replens
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: As assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Basic math and reading skills;
- Ability to work at a fast pace;
- PC knowledge desired;
- Strongly team oriented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Equivalent to at least a high school education and 3 months experience.