4a Picking Associate
SUMMARY: To fill customer loose book orders in open carton/conveyor environment, using Pick-To-Voice technology, WMT technology and RF units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Productivity—maintain the goals set by Picking Supervisor to achieve 1-day turnaround of all orders;
- Accuracy/Quality—master PTV picking technology, WMT technology and stay attentive to issues of customer satisfaction;
- Communication—must report all system problems, damages and errors found to Coordinator, Lead or Supervisor;
- Teamwork/Flexibility—may work in groups with Lead or Coordinator to shift into unfinished tasks throughout the warehouse; Special projects as assigned.
- Reliability—must be dependable in working established shift schedules.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Restock product to flow bins: involves opening of cartons and loading into specified locations using an RF unit.
Work Replenishment Cutting Area: This involves loading and sorting cartons from a conveyor system onto pallets for drop zone delivery.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to work both independently and with groups in a productive and consistent manner;
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a repetitive motion for extended hours;
- Ability to understand WMS and WMT technologies and follow instructions;
- Experience with Pick-To-Voice technology helpful;
- Ability to lift and carry cartons weighing up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to stand on concrete for 8 hours/day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: At least a high school diploma or equivalent. Grade school reading level.