International Sales Coordinator
Please note: this is an immediate opening
The primary function of the International Sales Coordinator is to support the International sales department through administrative tasks, sales analytics and customer support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Director of International Sales in selling to the UK & Commonwealth; including providing title lists, updates, and relevant sales materials.
- Act as liaison between Client Publishers and international team, answering all queries and providing relevant sales materials.
- Assist and support the Directors with ongoing tasks and special projects.
- Provide customer service for existing and new accounts, including questions on inventory, pricing, title information, and order tracking.
- Prepare presentations for all sales team members for London Bookfair and Frankfurt Bookfair.
- Create and run sales reports; analyze data and highlight trends - including monthly reports for the department and client publishers.
- Work directly with Subsidiary Rights department to track all titles for UK and Commonwealth sales.
- Manage creation of the bi-annual international print sales catalog.
- Assist with sales related projects and initiatives as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prior experience in a fast-paced International sales department preferred
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable to perform multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Must have knowledge of author contracts and territorial sales rights
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, FileMaker, and general databases
- Superior analytical skills and ability to work with numbers
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and support a team in a busy work environment
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with accounts, clients, and upper management
- Familiarity with our Client Publishers a plus