Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
Do you want to be A WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE at Autocar PARTS?
Who Are We Looking For?
Autocar Parts is looking for individuals that thrive in a team-based environment, for a company focused on attaining goals. The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Associates will be to perform warehouse tasks up to and including, picking parts, packing parts, shipping parts, and unloading and loading trucks. You will be required to move materials within the warehouse using powered or manual equipment. Complete additional tasks as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities and Est. % of Time Spent on Each
- Pick parts
- Pack parts
- Ship parts
- Unload and load trucks
- General accuracy and quality (under supervision)
- Move materials within the warehouse using powered or manual equipment
- Safely drive stock picker or forklift as needed
- Take stock picker to a height of 20'
- Routinely and manually lift material weighing up to 70 pounds
- Count each unit picked
- Use hand-held scanners including scanning locations, part numbers and accurately entering counts
- Drive stock picker or forklift or manual pallet jack to specified pallet rack or floor location
- Pick and count all inventory of the material in the location
- Place material onto pallet or into tote
- Enter the count of the material into the handheld scanner
- Using a forklift or manual pallet jack, load pallets of picked product into trailers
- When possible, double-stack pallets prior to loading and load the double-stack into trailers
What does it take to be a part of our team?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months experience operating a standing forklift
- Basic math skills
- Quick learner who possesses good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Able to work independently at a fast pace
- Able to tolerate dust/dirt on older product
- Able to drive forklift into trailers to load and unload product
- Safety focused
- Attendance focused
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions
- Ability to use scanning gun
- Ability to routinely manually lift up to 70 pounds
- No fear of heights
- Forklift certification a plus
Open position is for 2nd shift - 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Are you interested?
Apply online at http://jobs.jobvite.com/autocar-parts-llc/jobs/areas?c=Operationshttp://jobs.jobvite.com/autocar-parts-llc/job/oLN2ffwz
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume