Vice President of Brand Management
Do you want to be our Vice President of Brand Management?
Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you feel stifled by bureaucracy? Have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
At Autocar, the oldest vehicle brand in North America, we fight for the driver’s needs. We are disrupting the industry by putting the driver’s needs first. Every truck we make is custom-engineered, and custom-made, specifically for that customer—no mass production here. Because we engineer trucks differently, we deliver trucks faster than the competition, and they WORK. The truck has more up-time, is more comfortable for the driver, and is safer—40% fewer crashes with injury than the industry average.* For the life of the truck, we have around the clock support.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile. It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
The Vice President of Brand Management will formulate and develop powerful brand marketing programs and campaigns to align with each of our vocational brand to help us become the dominant brand in every vocation we’re in. Branding deliverables should be consistent, powerful and in support of Autocar’s established customer-centric brand image and brand promise. The Vice President of Brand Management will have ownership and accountability for continuity of brand across the website and all digital media platforms and any other medium that comes up.
- Increase brand awareness tenfold by executing on our business strategy.
- Identify key areas for growth in audience, engagement, website traffic and conversion.
- Ensure marketing team is aligned on brand tone, personality, and aesthetic across all social media platforms, websites, sales and marketing materials, and campaigns.
- Develop and implement strategic branding campaigns and co-branding opportunities.
- Bring cutting edge creative expertise to our team.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team’s Manager, Graphic Designer and Copywriter to enhance user experience and brand image communication approaches.
Where will you work? This role can be located at Autocar Headquarters in Birmingham, AL or at GVW Group's Miami office-with heavy travel to Birmingham, AL.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume