Business Process Analyst
Want to be part of an exciting redesign of our customer experience? Autocar is looking for a sharp Business Process Analyst to drive change and make the world better for our customers. You will work with our awesome customer experience team, designing processes to delight our customers. If you have a keen mind for making things work, creating from scratch, using data and research to build great things…this role is for you!
- Building processes that improve our customer experience, streamline our work, and drive positive outcomes
- Identifying opportunities to reduce effort for the customer, we want to make it easy!
- Building internal processes that are robust, efficient and reduce errors…we want our internal team to be successful and happy too!
- Documenting rollout strategies that allow the company to effectively transition between process flows. This includes design, planning, training, rollout and execution…we want to change quick and on demand!
- Development of ongoing continuous improvement strategies so we are always the best!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the current scale and optimal scale needed to maximize process improvement benefits
- Challenge the status quo of current business practices and external solutions
- Act as a liaison between the business operations and technology providers to drive effective solutions
- Work with business analysts to document data mapping and reporting requirements
- Develop process milestones and measurements to drive process efficiencies and profitability
- Partner with business leadership and finance/accounting to tie process improvements to economic outcomes
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Understands technology and technology solutions but is not a technologist
- Data Experience
- Demonstrated process management expertise and detailed workflow documentation
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communications skills
- High emotional intelligence: ability to know how/when to push constituents to achieve optimal results
- Run and drive effective meetings, takeaways, and outcomes
- Superb recordkeeping, time management and organizational skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with business process management tools, excel and project management software
- Experience with Netsuite and Servicenow a plus
Tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
Demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
Diagnostic Information Gathering:
Identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skillful questioning to draw out the information, when others are reluctant to disclose it
Does not cut corners ethically. Does what is right, not what is politically expedient. Speaks truthfully.
Demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organizational change; helping others to successfully manage organizational change.
Ensure that one’s own and others’ work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; follow up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
Express oneself clearly in business writing.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Business Process Analyst or Manager
- Experience in customer service or other human based process engineering programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume