Do you want to be A MATERIALS HANDLER at Autocar PARTS?
Who Are We Looking For?
Autocar Parts is looking for individuals that thrive in a team-based environment, for a company focused on attaining goals. The primary responsibility of the Materials Handlers will be to perform warehouse tasks up to and including, picking parts, packing parts, shipping parts, and unloading and loading trucks. We provide paid on-the-job training and advancement opportunities! You will be required to move materials within the warehouse using powered or manual equipment. Complete additional tasks as assigned.
What does it take to be a part of our team?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: 6 months experience in a warehouse or industrial environment
- Preferred: 6 months experience operating a standing forklift
- Basic computer skills
- Quick learner who possesses good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and deals with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Hourly Rate: $19.00
Open position is for 2nd shift - 2:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
Are you interested?
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume