Do you want to be a project manager?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
Triz Engineering Solutions is a premium product engineering and development company specializing in end-to-end turn-key commercial vehicle development. We provide end to end engineering services for commercial vehicle engineering and development from feasibility and conceptualization, through productionization and service support.
Lead and support the development of advanced powertrain system of responsibility from concept through production
- Planning and coordinating the execution of their team’s tasks to ensure the timeliness and quality of the required deliverables. In addition, interacting with clients to determine and understand their requirements and ensure they are met
- Mentoring, motivating and efficiently utilizing assigned team members to achieve project goals
- Reporting to Senior Management and customers regarding project schedule, budget performance, Risk, and Issue mitigation planning, etc.
- Execute development activities and projects from start to production flawlessly
- Execute development programs within budget and on time
- Support engineering talent development
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
- Excellent in planning projects, performing task management and delegation
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Advanced computer literacy with MS Excel and MS Projects
- Self-starter and Team player who demonstrates consistency
- Risk management
Where will you work? This position will be based in Birmingham, AL. We may also consider candidates who can work from our Cape Town, South Africa location.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume