Do you want to be our Property Manager at Ruddell?
Ruddell is a brand new company focusing on opportunistic real estate deals in the South East and Miami. We are a lean, well funded company who looks at real estate differently. We are asset class agnostic and focus on adding true value to a deal.
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
What does it take to be part of our team?
- High school diploma/GED (Degree in real estate, property management, business administration or a related field preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience as a Property Manager, managing multiple properties.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills
Where will you work? Our current properties are in Birmingham and Huntsville, AL
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include fixed base salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume