Who Are We Looking For?
Autocar is looking for individuals that thrive in a team-based environment, for a company focused on attaining goals. The primary responsibility of the Materials Handlers will be to perform all of the movement of raw and finished materials to and from the work stations or production line to produce heavy duty trucks. They will function in self-directed work groups/teams, responsible for the productive operation of the Assembly line.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Over one year of experience in a vehicle manufacturing/industrial environment preferred.
• A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to open and read a Bill of Materials.
• Experience operating a standing forklift preferred.
• Experience conducting inventories and cycle counts preferred.
Standard manufacturing plant environment with moderate noise level. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as safety glasses and steel toe shoes will be required and reimbursed in manufacturing, or industrial areas.
Autocar offers an attractive compensation and benefits package: hourly wage and benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid vacation, holidays, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) plan.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume