Vice President of Enterprise Architecture Data Governance
Vice President of Enterprise Architecture and Date Governance
The primary function of this position is to act as the lead design engineer for all matters relating to the deployment of Information Technology systems and solutions. The job holder will develop information technology standards, tools and techniques in conjunction with the senior management team at Aculocity. Moreover, this position acts as the chief custodian of the technology portfolio standards. The Vice President of Enterprise Architect and Data Governance will maintain IT processes, business development strategies, and other internal functions to establish and implement changes that will increase sustainability and prepare us for future expansion. The Enterprise Technology Architect will work with the software development teams to drive best in class software design, development & deployment techniques. They will develop and implement testing and integration standards (functional & automated tests). This position will additionally be Responsible for defining application reference architectures that turn business and technology strategic needs into actionable solutions. Act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for platform development in AWS and other cloud Environments. This position will play a critical role in defining the next generation on premise and cloud architecture including API management, micro services, PaaS and containerization. This role will be working hands on to develop proof-of-concepts (POC) to identify viable options for implementing technology capability needs that support the business. This role will implement when necessary technology standards, technology stacks, security controls, and governance standards.
- Strong communicator / self-starter/ ability to partner / Earn trust
- Outstanding Project Management Skills
- 7 Years Leadership Experience leading people and teams
- Broad understanding of software development design best practice models.
- A deep understanding of SOA and real time integration technologies
- Cloud deployment experience
- Experience deploying Wide Area Networks, LAN's, Phone Systems, Desktop's, and Engineering Systems
- Experience in the design of foundational Infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of information technology best practice models. (COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
- Experience with Low Code/No code development platforms.
- Experience in manufacturing a plus.
- The ability to create a system to create and maintain technical documentation for all systems and infrastructure. Continuously
- Self-educates in current trending technologies.
- Develops a system to create and maintain technical documentation for all information technology systems and infrastructure.
- Develops standards, across the whole technology spectrum that support the business vision and strategies of the GVW group.
- Responsible for all technology solutions, that will be designed, within the constraints of internal standards, budgets and in house technical skill-sets.
- Works with senior Aculocity management to constantly enhance the technology footprint and service offerings.
- Stays abreast in advances in Information security tools and best practice models.
- Develop KPIs and management dashboards that measure and report on the overall performance of the EA function.
- Championing and educating the organization about the latest technology advances and their potential usage at Aculocity/GVW.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science or Engineering, Master's Degree preferred
- Experience architecting systems that are highly available, decoupled, saleable, and designed for unpredictable and high traffic loads
- Experience in low Code/No Code development platforms (i.e. Mendix)
- PaaS / Serverless Computing - AWS Lambda
- Knowledge of containers & microservices, and how to leverage and implement
- Experience in design and implementation of SOA platforms
- Experience with Cloud based PaaS, IaaS platforms such as Amazon AWS,
- Linux operating system - Ubuntu, AWS, RedHat
- High-level understanding of the importance and requirements of the I.T. security Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated skills in managing and providing advanced technical support in a complex and dynamic environment involving multiple applications and computer platforms
- Detailed understanding of local and wide area networks and their components
- Technical certifications such as Microsoft's MCSE or Cisco advanced certifications highly desirable
- Detailed understanding of personal computer server and workstation architecture and configuration
- Experience negotiating and managing large vendor services, maintenance contracts, and license agreements
- Demonstrated skills in department level budget development and fiscal management
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner with all internal functional areas with external vendors and customers.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume