Private Equity Real Estate Investment Analyst
Do you want to be a private equity Real estate analyst with our new fund?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
We invest in and grow businesses that disrupt their industries by putting the customers’ needs first. From big data to industrial manufacturing, we deliver tools that transform the work of the people that use them.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm in arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile. It is not easy do things differently. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving our business and the lives of the people who use our tools.
Our new Fund:
Ruddell LLC is a new company under the GVW Group of companies, which is solely dedicated to real estate investments. Engages in acquisition, redevelopment and management of residential real estate throughout the United States, with a primary focus on Birmingham, Alabama, along with the Southeast and, specifically, Miami, Florida. We seek to leverage our resources and partnerships to generate attractive returns and to make a positive impact on the areas in which we invest.
This fund has secured equity and financing and we are now building the investments team that will lead our growth initiatives.
- Evaluate and execute real estate investments within our Real Estate Fund business, with a focus on opportunistic equity and distressed / turn-around acquisitions
- Contribute to the generation of new investment strategies and ideas
- Create financial models, conduct market research, and interact with brokers, sellers, and advisors to evaluate acquisitions
- Summarize and present findings for senior management and investors
- Manage third-party due diligence process, overseeing technical, valuation, and legal advisors
- Manage, analyze and execute debt financings in conjunction with acquisitions; negotiate term sheets and facility agreements; facilitate lender due diligence
- Prepare annual re-forecasts, and reports of existing investments
- Identify and evaluate sales and rent comparable and analyze property operations
- Prepare investment committee memoranda, prepare and review transactional documents
- Maintain our investment and resources database
- Monitor market trends and become an expert in our areas of focus
- 2-5 years of investment or finance experience in the real estate industry (investment banking or other financial services)
- An undergraduate degree with grades demonstrating strong academic performance (preferably finance related)
- Exceptional financial and data modeling skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work independently in a demanding environment
- Exceptional business writing skills
- Highly creative mindset
- Proactive outlook, demonstrated readiness and ability to initiate action
- Strong interest in deeply diving into the minutiae of deals
Where will you work? The PE Real Estate Investment Analyst role will be based at Autocar, in Birmingham, AL.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include fixed base salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume