Director of Human Resources
Do you want to be the Director of Human RESOURCES at gvw group?
What will you do? We are looking for a great compliment to our team. The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for developing, directing and implementing a proactive different approach to bring out the best in people, implementing the management philosophy on hiring and developing people in the organization and strengthening our ability to help the organization grow based on our most important asset, people.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, collaborative, results-oriented leader who is particularly adept at balancing multiple priorities and issues and being decisive. This role requires someone to be dedicated to developing a strong, diverse, and collaborative organization, have a strong work ethic, a passion for managing the details within a growing business and willing to contribute where necessary.
- Implements management philosophy about people
- Implements management HR operational strategy
- Ensures the development and delivery of high-quality HR processes
- Executes strategy for organizational culture
- Initiates and executes HR technology decisions
- Executes policies and procedures consistent with organizational values and goals
- Analyzes functional programs
- Mitigates compliance risks
- Manages Immigration Onboarding Processes
- Manages the onsite HR staff
- Guides and advises leaders in corrective action, development plans, employee terminations, etc.
- Executes employee communication and engagement initiatives
- Prepares, implements and conducts new-hire onboarding and orientation
- Develops training and employee development programs for skill, culture and personal growth
- Administers and advises leaders regarding legal and regulatory compliance: FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEO, ACA, etc.
- Participates in designing the action plan for specific site initiatives that support the strategic plan with the appropriate stakeholders
- Participates in the continuous assessment, prioritization and revision of capability development plans.
- Leads the implementation and communication of standard site and system learning solutions at the site
- Delivers training for defined learning solutions
- Drives performance management and compensation processes
- Analyzes data and report monthly HR metrics
- Ensures consistent policy implementation and adherence
- Performs thorough investigations into harassment and ethics complaints and resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Stays abreast of changing legal and HR best practices
- Administers 30 day new employee experience and exit interviews.
- Processes payroll
The Ideal candidate would have:
- At least 10 years in a dedicated HR role with at least 7 years of HR management experience
- Worked in an organization with a progressive approach to people
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or related field. Master’s degree a plus
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Excellent problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully work with individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and HRIS systems
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Able to create, analyze, report and manipulate data as it relates to HR metrics
What does it take to be a part of our team?
- CHARACTER: We look for people with integrity, honesty, loyalty, humility, and who do not engage in internal politics.
- PROACTIVE: You are a doer, self-made and have led big changes.
- RESULTS DRIVEN: You are a “finisher”, get things done, and like to win.
- ENTERPRISING: You think outside the box, can work in agile, unstructured environments and don’t reinvent the wheel.
- GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE: You have a global view resulting from work with sophisticated international companies.
- SENSE OF URGENCY: You act with the realization that efficiency is vital to success.
- HIGHLY COLLABORATIVE: Collaboration is the fuel of our business, whether it is between employees, partners or customers. You are a driving force for continued efficiency among everyday tasks and a necessity for improving the outcomes of business activities.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume