Senior Brand Marketing Specialist
The Senior Brand Marketing Specialist position oversees the execution of day-to-day marketing deliverables including coordination of activities with external marketing agency, coordination of events including trade shows, production and management of marketing collateral and promotional activities.
The Senior Brand Marketing Specialist will support the Marketing Department by helping to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers and serve as the liaison with external sources to execute events and other promotional activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Execute day to day interaction with external vendors to execute on marketing strategies
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Organize and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail).
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services.
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc.).
- Oversee and produce, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and/or print promotional and communication materials for the organization.
- Ensure that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the organization and/or brand.
- Support content development through engagement with external product photographer, providing day to day guidance on priorities
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Support the Marketing Director and Department in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to Marketing team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Assist with the updating and design of marketing literature including brochures.
- Coordinate and manage tradeshow implementation including kickoff meetings with staff, strategy, collection of marketing materials, collection of promotional items, and execution of the event including setup and take-down
- Create email blasts and mailers for specific market with unique selling points and value propositions based on customer segment and product positioning
- Develop follow-up protocol including methodology, hot call text and follow-up materials (cold calls, networking, call-in leads).
- Work alongside the broader marketing team to identify potential prospects in order to distribute product samples, brochures, flyers, digital communications etc. for lead generation and improve quoting activity.
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
- Well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication, copywriting, and content writing skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong active-listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- Prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Ability to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding project management capabilities
- Ability to work cross functionally with both internal and external business partners
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Required Education, Certification, Training
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have or obtain the following education, certification or training:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume