Associate Account Manager, Auto
Our advertising business is grounded on the belief that a new type of ad exchange is needed, one that uses AI to understand the full content of any digital screen. Leading brands in the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific trust us to deliver contextually relevant ads in and around brand-safe content where user attention is focused.
Our Account Managers are the liaison between the client, the seller and the relevant company departments. Account Managers look after client satisfaction by ensuring successfully executed campaigns. This leads to strong customer loyalty and retention.
- Support the GumGum Auto Army in managing and executing strategic Auto sales opportunities by planning, implementing, and executing sold campaigns
- Cultivate relationships with both agency contacts and internal teams to manage campaigns and optimize performance
- Work in tandem with clients and internal teams to traffic assets/creative/tags for campaign set up
- Utilize GumGum’s internal inventory management system and provide market insight to assist with media proposals for prospective clients
- Review campaign performance daily to ensure performance is trending to achieve KPIs
- Present campaign performance and updates to client or sales team and communicate optimizations to achieve goals
- Monitor campaign brand safety and pacing to ensure goals are met
- Discover new opportunities for growth among existing campaigns
- Review and approve IOs and billing reports to ensure correct and timely billing occurs
- Assemble campaign wrap decks and final reports to highlight performance and learnings
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in the digital media field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coordinate across internal teams and clients
- Must have a strong understanding of Excel and how to use pivot tables
- Ability to interpret data and track performance against KPIs and pacing
- High sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Positive attitude and a willingness to adapt to new situations/timelines
- Familiarity with Doubleclick, Flashtalking, MOAT, Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, Millward Brown, Nielsen, Salesforce and JIRA
- Proficient with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue models (KPI, CPM, CTR, CPC, & CPA)
- Auto experience desirable
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Commuter perks
- Dog-friendly HQ office - we love our fur babies!
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.