Data Annotator, Dental (Contractor)
GumGum is an artificial intelligence company with deep expertise in computer vision. Our mission is to unlock the value of visual content produced daily across diverse data sets. We use machine learning to understand a world that is producing more images and videos than ever before. Since 2008, the company has applied its patented capabilities to serve a variety of industries from advertising to professional sports, with more to come.
We are looking for someone with a dental background to help annotate digital x-ray images.
- Annotate common pathologies shown in anonymous digital x-ray images using our custom annotation tool
- Report weekly progress to the product team (email or web conference OK)
- Be available for weekly check-in calls with the product team
- Experience analyzing dental x-rays to diagnose common issues for patients
- Graduate of dental school
- Familiar with Chrome web browser
- Part-time and/or work from home OK