Product Manager, Supply
GumGum's product team sits at the intersection of business and technology. These creative problem-solvers are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our existing products while keeping their eyes open to exciting new opportunities. They collaborate with engineering and business stakeholders to deliver quality market solutions across the ever changing advertising ecosystem!
Our Advertising Product Management team is seeking a Product Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. Our ideal team member is someone who has previous experience at an Ad-tech company and who has a passion for publisher and supply side technology. This role will advance GumGum’s advertising business by identifying opportunities that improve the quality of existing and future products. They will take a data driven, analytical, and informed approach to leading product for our supply business line. This is a full-time position and will report into the Manager, Product Management Advertising.
- Manage the success of GumGum’s publisher platform and technology, including strategy, product roadmap, product design and specification, quality, and launch
- Engage in technical architecture discussions, solve for ambiguous problems, and execute on a solution with a team of engineers across ad server, data, and web engineering by breaking down business requirements and use cases
- Prioritize projects and initiatives based on value to the company using input from our stakeholders as well as domain knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Drive change through influence and collaborate effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make informed decisions on what our roadmap should look like
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Experience at an advertising technology company, SSP or publisher a plus
- Interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build credibility, communicate and distill technical content for a multitude of audiences
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Commuter perks
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.