GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Process Manager at GuidePoint Security LLC (‘GuidePoint’) evaluates and proposes improvements to business processes in order to increase operational efficiency. This position will work closely across all departments to understand and document current processes, identify areas for increased efficiency, and provide recommendations for the business to maximize efficiency, scale, and profitability. The Process Manager will address specific training needs and ensure internal controls are maintained.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate existing business processes and develop thorough documentation of all current processes across all departments in a consistent format.
- Ensure interdepartmental process flows are outlined and optimized.
- Identify manual and redundant processes and recommend mechanisms for streamlining whether via automation, integration or other innovative process changes.
- Oversee process improvement implementations to ensure clear planning, efficient application, and user adoption.
- Responsible for facilitating education and trainings on new workflows and ensuring compliance.
- Monitor and measure the benefits post process implementation to ensure quality, efficiency, and improvement.
- Perform periodic review and updates to existing process documentation while maintaining version control.
- Identify and mitigate risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Maintain segregation of duties in various business areas where applicable.
- Provide support for audits and internal control purposes as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- 3-4 years of relevant business experience with an emphasis on business and process analysis, process improvement, internal controls, and cross departmental interactions
- Excellent communication, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM and process documentation systems; experience with NetSuite ERP, Salesforce, and Confluence is highly desirable
- Prior experience working in both a consulting and corporate environment is highly desirable
- Process design and development, system implementation, and systems integration experience preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
- Possesses the ability to self-manage and adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected shifts in priorities while maintaining focus and productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex business processes
- Experience working in fast paced environments, and ability to manage workload even during times of stress or escalated activity
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 400 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.