Federal - Project Manager
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Federal Project Manager at GuidePoint Security will take on the project management duties and overseeing of a professional services contract which GuidePoint Security is bidding to Federal customer. This position is contingent upon successful contract award. It may or may not be performed at a client site. The successful candidate must be willing to go onsite when required.
The position provides project management oversight for the following cybersecurity services: Security Training, Outreach, and Awareness, Policy Development and Analysis; Security and Privacy Risk Management; System Audit and Configuration Management;Continuous Monitoring; GRC Application Support; Project Management; Security Operations; and Security Advisory Contract Program Management .
What You Will Do:
- Deliver Solutions – Design and implement global technologies and services to meet the Federal Region's business needs; manage development teams on system design and gap analysis, in addition to prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Business Requirements - Coordinate the collection of business requirements across multiple regional partners, including the documentation of system configuration and integration specifications, test plans and use cases.
- Implementation - Direct the rollout of new and existing functionality to multiple agencies including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources.
- Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment; maintain project budgets and forecasts.
- Project Management – Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals, and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Developing Team Capabilities – Work at an individual and team level to develop project management skills.
- Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis.
- 5+years of experience in a project manager/program manager role of at least 10 people
- Demonstrated knowledge of Public sector/DOD contract management
- Project Management Institute - Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Knowledge and awareness of the certification in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework standards for information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, communication, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Microsoft Project/Atlassian Jira/Atlassian Confluence
- 10 years of project management experience
- Agile Scrum Master
- Experience managing teams of 25+
- Active DOD Security clearance
The ability to obtain a clearance may be required for this position.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 550 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.