SailPoint Developer (Remote)
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Administration, management, and support of SailPoint IdentityNow and IdentityIQ
- Perform troubleshooting by collecting logs, analyzing failures, and coordinating vendor support for the client
- Perform discovery audits and environment health checks and presenting your findings to the client
- Implement solutions based on requirements and best practices
- Creates project deliverables, including technical requirements, technical design, and some training material
- Provides timely and clear communication to internal and external clients
- The ability to learn new vendor solutions
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience designing, architecting & building IGA solutions involving SailPoint IdentityIQ or IdentityNow.
- Experience with most common SailPoint connectors including Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, JDBC, Exchange, Mainframe, web services connector, and authoritative source integration (such as SAP and Workday)
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Beanshell, XML, and web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with SailPoint workflows including Joiner, Leaver, Mover
- Solid understanding of the SailPoint object model, rules, and policies
- Knowledge of the SailPoint IdentityNow API
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience in leading technical design discussions with developers and infrastructure teams
- Experience with consultative and complex technical deployment projects
- SailPoint Certified IDN Engineer
- SailPoint Certified IIQ Engineer
Educational/Certifications Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 400 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.