Salesforce Administrator (Remote-Anywhere in U.S.)
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
Salesforce Engineers at GuidePoint Security enjoy working on the cutting edge of Information Technology and Information Security. They are self-driven technology fanatics who consistently tinker, tweak, learn and improve. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, technology-centric environment, enjoys challenges with new technologies (Cloud and Mobile), streamlining traditional operations, can manage multiple initiatives and takes pride in enabling our employees with technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and evolve existing Salesforce platform and improve Salesforce security to meet company goals
- Administer and support our Salesforce environment and sandboxes to support critical business functions
- Work with subject-matter experts from different departments in order to understand their internal processes and functional requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Create custom web hooks and build integrations with other systems
- Assist in defining and implementing the Salesforce roadmap
- Accurately and consistently document necessary information that is easily digested by other people (Wiki articles, procedural documentation, technical briefings).
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and delivering quality results.
- Demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service to the GuidePoint user base.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed project objective and user expectations Responsibilities
- Possess strong client-facing and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in using/extending API Services provided by SalesForce.
- Experience in developing high-performance, reusable and reliable APEX code
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good project management skills with ability to multitask
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as developer or web engineer in cloud-based development
- 5+ years of experience working in and integrating to Salesforce or other cloud-based tools
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 450 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.