Senior Security Architect (Remote)
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
Role and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience architecting, designing, implementing, and operationalizing security controls across a wide range of IT and enterprise business systems
- Proficiency in multiple security technologies, including but not limited to: Next-Gen Firewalls, DLP, SWG, NAC, PAM, EDR, SIEM, UBA, CASB, CSPM, Cloud solutions etc.
- Understand and articulate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to autonomously prioritize and successfully deliver across a portfolio of projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience authoring presentations, security runbooks, policies, and best practice documentation
- Senior Security Architects work from remote/virtual when not visiting client locations
- Up to 50% out-of-town travel may be required to clients in the New England and New York Metro areas
- Expectations for this role is 75% Presales and 25% delivery
- Serve as our Clients’ primary technical point of contact throughout a project life cycle
- 5-10 years of security engineering experience in the Information Security industry OR as a technical lead for an internal Information Security program
- Prior experience in a Client facing consultative role
- Prior experience in a Client facing Presales and consultative role
- Experience with security technologies including Broadcom DLP, Zscaler, Palo Alto, Check Point, CrowdStrike, Splunk, CyberArk, Tenable, and CheckMarx
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
Educational & Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous sales experience is strongly preferred
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 400 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.