Sales Operations Administrator
The Sales Operations Administrator (SOA) will provide administrative support for the Regional Sales Operations Team and will report to the Regional Sales Operations Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Regional Sales Operations Team with creating opportunities and entering vendor quotes in SalesForce.com (SFDC) for both new business and renewals.
• Create future renewal opportunities based on closed/won reports.
• Work with vendors and distributors to collect renewal quotes.
• Upfront data entry to help prepare Purchase Orders to be processed.
• Ad Hoc projects including maintaining SFDC data integrity, SFDC reporting, marketing event support, renewal support, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associate Degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school preferred
• Moderate experience (2-3+ years) in a sales support role.
• Must be self-motivated with a strong ability to multitask
• Must have outstanding attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
• Prior experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software required. Experience with SalesForce.com preferred
• An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must
• Must be open to receiving constructive feedback and applying it to improve their results
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email, phone, and written documents
• Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office and Internet Navigation
• Ability to work flexible work schedule required
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 500 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.