Federal - Sr. Identity Engineer (IAM)
GPS is seeking a Sr.Identity Engineer (IAM) to help support client projects and serve as the subject matter expert, responsible for architecting, designing and implementing a variety of identity and access management solutions. The architect role is the face of client delivery and is critical to delivery of services and managing client expectations day-to-day.
Duties will consist of scoping and leading projects for the installation, configuration, upgrade, and patching of Identity and Access Management products, including Okta, SailPoint, and others, as well as supporting technologies. The candidate will also participate in general maintenance and support activities such as performance monitoring/tuning and troubleshooting of issues that arise in IAM environments. Candidates will be expected to take on all aspects of a project lead engineer, including the mentoring, tasking, and evaluation of junior team members. Additional project duties include gathering, defining and refining of client requirements, solution design, creation of technical documentation, and development of customized security components.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead discussions on IAM architecture, process, and governance development
- Develop deployment and implementation methodology and standards consistent with vendor best practices
- Install, integrate, configure, deploy and architect IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, Privileged Account Management.
- Transcribe and present technical information to business / executive levels
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans for IAM solutions
- Work directly with clients to develop and refine requirements for new installs, upgrades, re-implementations, and feature enhancements
- Lead the analysis and design of IAM solutions featuring SailPoint and Savyint and related technologies
- Prioritize and execute on tasks required for solution delivery on new installations, upgrades, feature enhancements, re-implementations, and at-risk projects
- Understand and explain the concepts central to IAM and relevant to enterprise implementations including identity, identity lifecycle, identity governance, access, authorization, directory, and entitlements.
- Work directly with clients and sales engineers to scope and level projects, perform functional analysis, identify assumptions, and assist in the creation of proposals
- Assist in the design and production of technical documentation, including product deployment and configuration documents
- Provide advanced troubleshooting support for enterprise clients
- 5+ years of specific experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) Projects
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle Access Manager and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience building authentication modules within applications and web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the Identity and Access Management Domain
- Extensive knowledge of Authentication and Authorization concepts
- Extensive knowledge of Single sign-on Concepts
- Well versed in Identity Federation Concepts
- Solid understanding of PKI, CAC/PIV
- Knowledge of SailPoint concepts and features
- Experience with multiple IAM security products such as SailPoint and Savyint, RSA, CyberArk, Thycotic, BeyondTrust, OKTA, Duo, PING, etc.
The ability to obtain a clearance may be required for this position.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 340 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.