Federal - Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Engineer
GuidePoint Security is searching for a Systems Engineer with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) expertise to join our Federal cyber team supporting the Government Customer’s Computer Network Defense (CND) Program. The dedicated professional supporting this effort will develop a variety of security solutions. We provide mission-focused end-to-end systems engineering and analytic expertise to enhance operationally deployed systems, guide the acquisition of complex systems under development, and architect systems and technologies of the future. We provide solutions that respond efficiently and effectively to customer requirements by providing our systems engineering disciplines. This approach yields outstanding program execution, which translates directly into mission success.
This position is contingent upon successful contract award. It may or may not be performed at a client site. The successful candidate must be willing to go onsite when required. An active security clearance is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Engineering, Integration, and Administration Functions required to successfully deliver capabilities and services to the enterprise.
- Ensure that all aspects of the projects are completed and delivered according to the implementation plan and schedule.
- Support exploration and emerging technologies by arranging demonstrations, providing technical evaluations, and input to the customer’s roadmap development
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating project documentation and conducting/supporting project testing
- Respond to corporate requests as required
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with an active polygraph
- Must currently possess an active DoD 8570 IAT Level II or better cyber certification (customer requirement; no exceptions...please note that the previous Security + "for life" cert is NOT DoD 8570-com
- pliant; however, Security + CE is compliant)
- Must have the capability to obtain privileged user access (no exceptions)
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of overall experience is strongly desired; IT professional working experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Must have experience with Linux command line system administration
- Must have experience delivering operations-related solutions (i.e., automated patch deployment, performance improvement, system optimization)
- Must be familiar with Operating System and Application Patch Management
- Must have experience performing engineering, integration, and administration support required for successful delivery of capabilities and services to an operational baseline
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator, able and willing to brief technical and non-technical customers
- Must be willing and able to travel occasionally and provide support at contractor sites (as needed) These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
- Security + CE, CISSP certifications are highly desired
- Experience with Python scripting is highly desired
- At least 2 years of DoD cybersecurity experience (i.e., ARCYBER, MARFORCYBER, DoD Cyber, etc.) is highly desired
- Prior experience with the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution is highly desired
- Experience working as a managed service provider is desired
- Experience within DoD writing and briefing on deadline for Flag Level officers, Senior Executive Service (SES), or Senior National Intelligence Service (SNIS) personnel is desired
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 400 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.