Sales Operations Specialist
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Sales Operations Specialist (SOS) is a valuable resource for Regional Partners and Account Executives. The SOS supports sales and marketing efforts by requesting quotes from appropriate Vendors and Distributors, generating quotes for Customers, managing SalesForce.com Opportunities, and corresponding with Customers in an effort to maintain and grow the region. In this role, the SOS is required to interact with Manufacturing Partners, internal business partners, and Customers in a fast-paced support atmosphere. Sales Operations Specialists are a key contact of the Customer’s daily interaction with GuidePoint Security. It is the duty of the SOS to support New Business as well as Renewal Business in quota bearing environment. The SOS must keep their finger on the pulse of all Opportunities that they are responsible for in their region. SOS’s manage SalesForce.com so that it can provide accurate forecasting reports. Additionally, the SOS will assist the Marketing team with planning and coordinating Marketing events in their region. This includes working with Vendors to help sponsor different events, sending out the event invites, and arranging a venue to host the event.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use SalesForce.com to generate quotes, track opportunities and process orders
- Promptly responding to internal and external inquiries
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer need and pricing policies
- Serve as a liaison between Customers, Vendors, and GuidePoint outside Sales Executives
- Develop and retain Product and Industry knowledge, Vendor Resources, and GuidePoint Security Service offerings
- Develop and maintain relationship with GuidePoint key Vendors and Customers
- Attend regional forecast calls and perform pipeline analysis to ensure forecast accuracy
- Leverage resources and relationships to bring Value to Customers
- Serve as a liaison between GuidePoint outside Account Executives, Accounting and Contracts Departments to process and track orders
- Work with the team to analyze information and make decisions that benefit GuidePoint Security
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Work closely with other GuidePoint teams to better streamline processes and information as well as ensuring we are delivering to customers on what they need
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate Degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school preferred
- Must be self motivated
- Must have outstanding attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
- Technical sales/support and outbound calling experience preferred
- Ability to work well with a team
- Prior experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software required. Experience with SalesForce.com preferred
- Strong ability to multitask
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must
- Solid Math skills with the ability to calculate margins/discounts, and percentages required
- Must be open to receiving constructive feedback and applying it to improve their results
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make decisions that benefit GuidePoint Security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email, phone, and written documents
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office and Internet Navigation
- Ability to work flexible work schedule required
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 500 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Work remote/virtual from home office
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.