Federal - SailPoint Engineer
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
GuidePoint is hiring a SailPoint Engineer. This engineer will be responsible to deliver SailPoint projects as well as help with scoping service offerings and other practice development activities. This position is on-site at the customer location in Arlington, VA. It is NOT remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for implementation of the SailPoint Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solution
• Perform assessment and IGA roadmap for clients
• Help shape proposal for IGA deployments and assessments
• Help shape statements of work for IGA related work
• Develop deliverable templates and act as subject matter expert for client discussions
• Provides mentoring and guidance to more junior level engineers; may provide feedback and direction on specific engineering tasks
• Seven plus years of hands-on experience with designing, architecting & building IGA solutions involving SailPoint IIQ and SailPoint IdentityNow.
• Experience with most common SailPoint connectors including Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, JDBC, exchange, Mainframe, web service connector and authoritative source integration (such as SAP and Workday)
• Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Beanshell, XML and web services (REST/SOAP)
• Experience with IIQ workflows including joiner, leaver, mover
• Solid understanding of the IIQ object model, rules and policies
• Experience with both life cycle manager and compliance manager modules
• Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Strong verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation and presentations
• Experience in leading technical architecture and security design discussions with developers and infrastructure team
• Experience with consultative and complex technical deployment projects, managing various stakeholder relationships
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Demonstrated strong project delivery experience with regard to estimates, planning and deliverables using project management methodologies
• SailPoint Engineer or Architect certification Educational/Certifications Qualifications Desired:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
The ability to obtain a clearance may be required for this position.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 400 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.