Help Desk Analyst
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
Help Desk Analysts at GuidePoint Security enjoy working on the cutting edge of Information Technology and Information Security. They are self-driven technology fanatics who consistently tinker, tweak, learn and improve. Tasks range from provisioning OSX laptops, to implementing automation processes via remote management software to working with two-factor authentication for remote access. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, technology-centric environment, enjoys challenges with new technologies (Cloud and Mobile), streamlining traditional operations (Workstation build and maintenance) and takes pride in enabling our employees with technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for provisioning, deploying, configuring, monitoring, and supporting the following:
• Provide technical support at a Tier 1 level.
• Ability to accurately and consistently document necessary information that is easily digested by other people (Wiki articles, procedural documentation, technical briefings)
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service to the GuidePoint user base
• Associate’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of help desk experience supporting 100+ seats
• Professional certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, MCSE, CCNA, VCP
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 340 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.