Federal - Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
A Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst participates on a team of skilled cybersecurity professionals that support the organizations Cybersecurity Operations Center. Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst develop and disseminate Cyber Threat Intelligence products to stakeholders within the organization. Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst facilitate the collection, fusion, creation and distribution of threat intelligence from sources such as commercial feeds, open sources, and other organizational partners. This position is based on the customer site. It is not remote.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Support the investigation of large and small-scale cyber breaches
- Develop new capabilities to enhance the analysis capabilities of the team
- Learn and keep up with current cyber threats, attack methodology, active campaigns, and detection techniques using a wide variety of capabilities and sources (GOTS, COTS, and Open Source
- Understand and utilize cyber threat intelligence sources
- Conduct analysis of multiple data sources to identify indicators of compromise
- Communicate/share cyber events and intelligence to internal and external stakeholders
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 6+ years of experience conducting emerging threat and intelligence fusion analysis
- Experience collecting and analyzing cyber intelligence reports
- Experience developing and providing regular and adhoc briefs, documents, diagrams and other products
- Demonstrated experience in the identification and assessment of the relevance and effectiveness of signatures and indicators of compromise based on intelligence
- Demonstrated experience analyzing patterns of behavior to identify and determine adversary intent
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with an active polygraph
- Must currently possess an active DoD 8570 IAT Level II or better cyber certification (customer requirement; no exceptions...please note that the previous Security + "for life" cert is NOT DoD 8570-compliant; however, Security + CE is compliant)
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 400 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.