Federal - Information Assurance (IA) Audit Specialist
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Candidate shall provide audit support that manages our client's preparation for, execution of, and response to external cyber audits such as Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI), Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI), Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) audits. This includes, but is not limited to, aggregating documents and artifacts, securing the facilities and infrastructure necessary to house auditors and meetings, developing presentations, briefs, and other products as needed to brief stakeholders on audit readiness status, coordinating audit activities across the client's enterprise, and conducting routine internal audit assessments to ensure a continuous level of audit readiness. Candidates performing audit support services shall have or obtain within six months of start a certification that is in compliance with DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M 1040 IAT Level II and CSSP Auditor.
This position requires an active security clearance and is performed on-site at the customer location in a classified environment. It is not remote.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure the Cybersecurity Operation Cell (CSOC) is prepared to successfully pass inspections and audits at all times; this includes but is not limited to identifying the audit criteria for CCRI/CCORI, FISMA, FISCAM, and CSSP audits
- Review regulations, directives, guidance, grading criteria, regulations, and other documents and products as required to identify applicable cybersecurity standards and inspection criteria;
- Perform self-assessments of CSOC services to identify deficiencies, gaps, or other issues and provide remediation recommendations to government CSOC leadership
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Contracts, Government entities, and activities to identify and remediate any findings outside the direct control of the CSOC
- Provide weekly and monthly status briefings and reports to the Government on the status of findings and remediation status
- Develop, update, and maintain, dashboards, charts, documents, reports, and other products as required to accurately depict NGA’s audit readiness
- Provide input to the Weekly CSOC Status Report
- Coordinate and collaborate with any internal or external stakeholders (government and contractor) as needed or directed by the government in support of this service
Qualifications You Will Bring:
- Experience preparing organizations for CCRI/CCORI, CSSP, and FISMA audits
- Knowledge of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Working knowledge of DOD Cybersecurity Services Evaluator Scoring Metrics (ESM) V.10
- Working knowledge of DoDIN Inspection Coordination Guides
- Working knowledge of DoDIN Inspection Pre-Deployment Checklists
- Working knowledge of the areas of CCORI to include, but not limited to, DCO-IDM effectiveness, Traditional Security STIG checks, Contributing Factors and CND Directive scoring
- IAT Level II certified
- Willingness to obtain CSSP Auditor certification within 6 months of joining the team
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 440 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.