Corporate Finance Associate (Mid-Senior Level)
Greenberg Traurig has an opportunity for a mid-level or senior Associate in the corporate finance practice of our Dallas office. Qualifications for this position are:
- Drafting of credit agreements, collateral documents, subordination agreements, intercreditor agreements, resolutions and certificates;
- Solid writing skills;
- Providing guidance and expert advice to clients on finance transactions, including cash flow financings, asset-based facilities, acquisition financings and sponsor-led financings;
- Ability to be strategic and analytical; and
- Experience negotiating credit facilities and complex intercreditor agreements.
- Experience in real estate lending is also preferred.
Law Review experience preferred. Candidates must be ranked top 25% from a top law school and be in good standing with the TX State Bar.
Candidates should submit a resume, transcript, and recent writing samples, all in PDF format.
The role requires a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of maturity, a willingness to learn and a desire to accept significant responsibility and manage a challenging workload within a fast-paced environment.
Strong academics are required and prior experience at a regional or national law firm or an outstanding local firm is preferred.
Greenberg Traurig is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
To that end, GT is voluntarily participating in Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Rule 3.0 initiative, which measures and seeks to increase diversity within law firms. Providing your data during the application process helps us with achieving that goal and with meeting reporting/recordkeeping obligations under federal and state law and other legal requirements. Providing your data is entirely voluntary and will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be treated confidentially.