Helpdesk Support Specialist
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Helpdesk Support Specialist in our Doral or Phoenix office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Technical Support Specialist provides support for attorneys and business staff in a 24x7 call center environment.
The available shift for this position is:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 11:00am-9:30pm ET/8:00am-6:30pm AZ
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve complex technical issues at point of contact
- Utilize customer service skills to effectively support a demanding client base
- Assists with other department activities as needed, and performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Candidate should also be flexible to work overtime as needed
- Exceptional customer service skills including the ability to convey highly technical information in easy to understand, non-technical terms
- Must be highly productive, able to balance competing priorities and meet all established productivity measures
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk from work station, to desk or to go to various offices to retrieve assignments. This position may also be sedentary and require the employee to sit for extended periods of time
- Requires manual dexterity to dial a telephone, enter data into a computer, handle objects and operate tools
- Some filing is required and this would entail the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary
- Position also requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Candidate must have 3+ years technical support experience in a law firm environment or 7+ years experience providing technical support in a professional services organization
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification in MS Word is required, other Office certifications are highly desirable
- A+ and Network+ certifications are highly desirable
- Prior experience documenting interactions and using an IT ticketing system
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.