Trust Accounting Staff
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Accounting Department of our Miami office, located in Downtown Miami. We offer a beautiful working environment, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. We also offer paid parking in our office garage or paid Metrorail or 95 Express Bus Pass.
The Trust Accounting Staff will primarily be responsible for assisting the Miami Trust Department with Residential Real Estate compliance. This individual will be a member of the Firmwide Trust Team to process trust transaction for other offices. This is a full time position (40 hours per week) and all candidates must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconcile closed real estate accounting files to ensure all items have been addressed.
- Proficient knowledge of all aspects of real estate transactions (contracts, closing checklists, closing statements, title, etc.)
- General accounting duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Candidate will work independently while handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a time sensitive environment
- Strong organizational skills and deadline driven
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of accounting experience, title insurance company or other professional services environment
- Law firm experience, specifically knowledge of Real Estate trust transactions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.