Manager, Alumni Engagement
Greenberg Traurig, global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Manager, Alumni Engagement Boston, Chicago, New York, or Philadelphia offices. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Manager, Alumni Engagement will work in coordination with firm leadership, as well as business professionals around the firm including talent services, marketing, recruiting and integration teams. This position will oversee and execute strategic initiatives for Greenberg Traurig’s firm wide alumni program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with firm leadership to implement and execute the strategic direction of a “best-in class” global alumni program.
- Incorporate firm culture and priorities such as commitment to DE&I and innovation as pillars of the program.
- Partner with key stakeholders and colleagues on all aspects of the alumni program including career coaching.
- Draft, update, and maintain alumni focused content for distribution to alumni.
- Organize and develop alumni related events and programing while evaluating the return on investment based on the event.
- Reevaluate and implement messaging and protocol for communicating information about alumni program to new hires and current attorneys.
- Work across offices to collaborate with local alumni initiatives.
- Become knowledgeable in firm systems and conversant in technology used by cross functional teams within the firm.
- Identify and implement new opportunities for engagement to increase efficiency.
- Identify and engage alumni as participants in the alumni program.
- Collaborate with marketing and other business professionals throughout the firm across functions and teams on identifying business development and marketing opportunities with firm’s alumni.
- Supervise alumni team vendors and members on related projects.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
Skills & Competencies:
- A self-starter and team player, who is flexible, innovative, collaborative, resourceful, and creative
- The ability to think strategically and take ownership of projects
- Tech-Savvy problem solver who will have the ability to learn new programs or systems with ease
- Excellent prioritization, problem solving and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral; including solid composition, research and editing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment that works well under pressure
- A positive attitude, strong attention to detail and possesses excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Qualification & Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters or JD preferred
- Candidate will have a minimum 8 years’ experience in marketing or business development within a law firm or professional services firm.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.