Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Marketing Department of our Boston office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for a broad range of creative services support and duties firmwide. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills (including an ability to prioritize), and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, are essential. This candidate must be a self-starter who is flexible, collaborative, resourceful, and focused and must possess a strong client service orientation and an ability to develop relationships within the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with marketing professionals across the firm on design projects from initial brainstorming, defining the project scope, advising on workable solutions, to providing the final product.
- Closely working with the firm’s content team to help develop new digital strategies to work on a variety of platforms (firm websites, digital pitches, landing pages, etc.), which will include creating motion graphics and animations to help present content in a dynamic way.
- Organizing a high number of active jobs, prioritizing workload to meet various deadlines.
- Work in coordination with practice and office marketing professionals to provide excellent client service and subject matter expertise.
- Providing creative support across all firm offices on various types of design projects, such as advertisements, collateral, invitations, infographics, etc
- Keep abreast of technology and make recommendations for future implementation.
- Assist in the deployment of programs and initiatives by creative services team.
- Collaborate with marketing and other business professionals throughout the firm across functions and teams.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
Skills & Competencies:
- A self-starter and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently
- Excellent prioritization, problem solving and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment that works well under pressure
- A positive attitude, strong attention to detail and possesses excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new programs or systems with ease
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience working as a graphic designer in a corporate branded environment, preferably a law firm or other professional services establishment.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong Technical skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Basic knowledge of html
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.