Practice Development Coordinator
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in our corporate department for a Practice Development Coordinator to join the Marketing Department. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Practice Development Coordinator will work directly with the Practice Development Manager and other team members to organize and be responsible for contributing to a broad range of practice-specific business development and marketing activities, while working as an integral part of the global marketing and business development team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with regional and practice group corporate managers and the business development team to support practice related proposal requests and RFPs.
- Draft proposals, utilizing practice descriptions, experience databases, and client lists.
- Create and maintain records of the firm’s specific practice experience, utilizing the firm’s experience database.
- Assist in the deployment of programs and events hosted/sponsored by the firm, such as teleconferences, webinars, seminars and other events, including the development and production of marketing materials and on-site logistics.
- Compile information and draft submissions for directory and ranking authorities such as Chambers USA, Legal 500, IFLR, etc.
- Organize regularly-scheduled practice group conference calls, as well as initiate following-up on specific action items arising from those discussions.
- Draft, edit and distribute marketing materials, internal newsletters, press releases, seminar materials, client updates and other client communications, as needed.
- Ensure the flow of information from attorneys to marketing team, including as it relates to attorney biographies, practice area description updates, experience tracking news and activities data, press releases, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals throughout the firm, including the communications team, marketing research team, RFP team, events team, and design team.
- Work with marketing research team to gather research and analysis on targets, industries, and judges, as needed for business development purposes.
- Collaborate with marketing and other business professionals throughout the firm across functions and teams.
Skills & Competencies:
- A self-starter and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently
- Tech-Savvy problem solver who will have the ability to learn new programs or systems with ease
- Interest in digital, multimedia marketing strategy
- Excellent prioritization, problem solving and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral; including solid composition, research and editing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment that works well under pressure
- A positive attitude, strong attention to detail and possesses excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two to Four years of relevant experience in a marketing or business development.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience at a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred.
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.