Helpdesk Support Specialist
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has excellent full-time employment opportunities for Helpdesk Support Specialists in our Doral or Phoenix offices. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Technical Support Specialist provides support for attorneys and business staff in a 24x7 call center environment.
The available shift for this position is:
#1 Mon-Fri: 2:30pm-11:00pm MST
#2 Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat: 10:00am-8:30pm MST
Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolves complex technical issues at point of contact
- Utilizes customer service skills to effectively support a demanding client base
- Assists with other department activities as needed, and performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Candidate should also be flexible to work overtime as needed
- Exceptional customer service skills including the ability to convey highly technical information in easy to understand, non-technical terms
- Must be highly productive, able to balance competing priorities and meet all established productivity measures
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Position also requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Candidate must have 3+ years technical support experience in a law firm environment or 7+ years experience providing technical support in a professional services organization
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification in MS Word is required, other Office certifications are highly desirable
- A+ and Network+ certifications are highly desirable
- Prior experience documenting interactions and using an IT ticketing system
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
In support of our unwavering dedication to putting diversity, equity, and inclusion into action, GT participates in the Mansfield Rule Certification Program. This Program, which is administered by The Diversity Lab, aims to increase diverse representation in the legal industry. In July 2020, we achieved Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certification. A year later, in 2021, we achieved Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus, meaning we went beyond the requirements of the original Mansfield program. Most recently, in 2022, GT gained Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certification Plus – again achieving the highest level of certification a law firm can obtain. GT is currently participating in the Mansfield Rule 6.0 Certification Program. Providing your data during the application process helps us with achieving our goals and with meeting reporting/record-keeping obligations under federal and state law and other legal requirements. Providing your data is entirely voluntary and will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be treated confidentially.