Biotech IP Associate or Patent Agent (Junior Level) - Boston
Greenberg Traurig is seeking a patent agent or technology specialist to join its dynamic Boston Intellectual Property group, which has experienced unprecedented growth over the past year. We are looking for a candidate with a strong technical background in the biological sciences, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Candidates should be registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, or a related discipline is required.
- Experience in a law firm is desirable.
- At least two (2) years of experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications is required. Experience conducting IP due diligence and FTO analyses is helpful.
- Candidates must have excellent academic credentials, as well as outstanding organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
Please submit your application along with graduate and undergraduate transcripts and a writing sample.
Greenberg Traurig is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
To that end, GT, a Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified firm, continues with its current participation in Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Rule 4.0 initiative, which measures and seeks to increase diversity within law firms. Providing your data during the application process helps us with achieving that goal and with meeting reporting/record-keeping obligations under federal and state law and other legal requirements. Providing your data is entirely voluntary and will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be treated confidentially.