Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Technology Department of our Doral or Atlanta office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the Application & Web Dev. Manager, the SharePoint Administrator is responsible for the design, administration, and support of the SharePoint infrastructure used by multiple business units for collaboration, content management and business support functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the architecture, configuration, and systems analysis of SharePoint system. Develops, enhances, and tests system.
- Consults with users to determine requirements and modifies system to meet user requirements.
- Analyzes system capabilities and recommends improvements
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves problems related to data, software, servers, and usage
- Monitors performance and maintains system components including web services, databases, etc.
- Works closely with other administrators and developers who are updating and creating new workflows, or integrating SharePoint with other systems
- Tracks and optimizes performance, security, and storage utilization of system.
- Develops migration and upgrade strategies for SharePoint
- Acts as SharePoint subject matter expert to provide guidance, support and resolve issues
- Drives continuous improvement of the SharePoint infrastructure services
- Ensures appropriate auditing, quotas and usage information and search settings are consistently maintained.
- Installs and maintains system software, including upgrades and patches.
- Configures SharePoint farms and their associated services
- Configures security and logging
- Performs SharePoint system backups, as well as develop and test disaster recovery plans
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrable experience in SharePoint branding
- Expert knowledge using SharePoint 2013 Designer
- Experience with SharePoint migration approach and best practices, including third-party migration tools
- Familiarity with InfoPath forms, MS Power Platform
- Familiarity with Office365 applications/tools
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with other teams and stakeholders
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- BA plus 5 years or more of demonstrable SharePoint experience
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.