Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in our Philadelphia office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The primary focus of the receptionist position is to act as the first point of contact for visitors and to manage the flow of incoming calls to the office. This position also performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the office needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as first point of contact for all visitors. Greets visitors and promptly notifies internal parties of arrival.
- Answers incoming calls and directs them appropriately.
- Coordinates conference room reservations and proactively monitors conference room schedule to avoid conflicts and resolves minor issues relating thereto.
- Orders catering for all meetings and maintains a good rapport with caterers.
- Coordinates transportation needs for internal and external customers, including cabs and car services to airport, court, etc.
- Reserves visitor offices as needed and accommodates visitors upon arrival.
- Accurately and thoroughly maintains visitor/delivery logs and outgoing package logs.
- Ensures all visitors check in at reception immediately upon arrival to maintain security.
- Maintains high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and articulate communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a receptionist or other administrative clerical position in a professional environment.
- Computers skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and other programs, including on-line conference room management system.
- Requires manual dexterity and physical mobility, including ability to move frequently.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at the front desk.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs. is required.
- Ability to work full time with flexibility for overtime as needed.
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.